Happy New Year!

| |
Well, we made it through the holiday season. I am so ready for life to get back to normal!
Lets see if I can start by catching up on stuff you guys have sent over.
First of all, Mike Keeling took the time to make up a SketchUp design of my tortilla press. Its really a great little project, and one that is very useful in the kitchen. Glad someone made some plans! Check it out here. Thanks Mike!
*****
Mike Conolly is aware that one of the projects I plan on building soon is a scrap wood holder. Heres a great bin Mike made using wood from old pallets. Love using wood that a lot of people consider waste!
*****
Yeah, I know the gift building season is over, but just think about this: Valentines Day is coming up in a little over a month! Ha! Bert Aarssen is an infantry officer in the Dutch Army and likes to do a little woodworking in his free time. Heres how he interpreted my candle holder. Very chic!
*****
Ive been spending my time trying to design some sort of iPad/Tablet stand. After thinking about it a while. I would like it to be a wood case that converts into a stand. To that end, I made a mock-up of my wifes Kindle Fire, so I dont have to keep bringing the device into my shop. I dubbed it the iWood Tablet. Or even better, The Kindling.
*****
Mere Minutes. 

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment