A wood shop ghost town

| |
Not a bit of woodworking accomplished today. Im kind of thinking about a Valentines Day project. I did see the most awesome wood shop today, though. And it is completely unused. See video below.
*****
I want to apologize for the random pre-roll ads YouTube is now running on my videos. Apparently, this is something new the YouTube is testing. They call them "skippable" ads: after a few seconds you can click the ad off. I suppose its similar to the little overlay ads that we had to click off before, only more annoying. They dont seem to run each time on every video, only randomly.
I dont make an enormous income off the video ads that I have always had,  but its enough to help defray a lot of my expenses. So it appears I have no choice but to either accept the "skippable" pre-rolls or opt out of monetizing my videos. Ill keep an eye on this and see what develops. I hope you will bear with a few seconds of these ads. At least they are skippable.
*****
Mere Minutes

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment