Clever woodworking ideas

| |
A few great woodworking ideas you can easily make in a weekend.
First up, Paul van Rijswijk made this child-sized broom and dustpan holder for his daughters school. The kids can paint the flower part if they want.
And if you have a lathe, try this one out. Wood and wire dragonflies! You could make a bunch and hang them on the wall. Let kids paint these too.
*****
I really like this wall sconce from Andrzej Jankowski. Definitely a conversation starter.
And this bit more advanced, but gorgeous box. I like the sweeping curves and wood contrasts.
*****
Jeroen van Corler send over a trio of pallet wood projects. (You may recall the frames from earlier in the year.) I like his chalkboard version.
*****
How about a wooden flashlight? Nimer Alvarado made this one which wraps around an inexpensive store-bought plastic one. Cool.
*****
Mere Minutes
(Note: I have since discovered that the little device I mentioned in this video is just a USB drive. I hadnt seen one like it before and it didnt fit on first try! Its only got half of the plug part.)

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment