Happy Thanksgiving

| |
Hey guys...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S. Its the day for overindulging in turkey. Or crab, which is somewhat traditional in San Francisco. As for us, were having turkey; crab is a bit pricey. Last year, my neighbor gave me a live crab for Thanksgiving. It was really tasty, but it was also the first time I ever had to kill a crab. I really felt sorry for the little guy. He squirmed around on ice in our sink with his little claws all bound together for a couple hours before I boiled him. I think I could easily be a vegetarian if juicy animals just didnt taste so darn good.
Finishing up the advent calendar today. Check out the video tomorrow. Ill include a cutting template, too, in case youd like to make one. Its quite different from your regular calendars, but one that is a lot of fun and can be made in a day. Plenty of time before December 1st.
*****
Mere Minutes

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment