WWMM for babies Rustic babies

| |
I sometimes hear from people who tell me their kids watch my show. I think I have a voice that either perplexes youngsters or puts them to sleep. When my son was a baby, he was hooked on "Unpack Your Adjectives" from Schoolhouse Rock. Not sure what it was about that song, be he just loved watching it on the computer.
Heres Matthew Purdy and his baby Madison who have taken to watching WWMM at feeding time. Oh dear. She may just grow up with the inexplicable desire to paint wood.
Besides feeding Madison, Matthew does some woodworking. Here are his versions of my patio side table and potting bench. 
*****
By the way, if you want to pick up a few bucks or even get rich, consider getting into the potting bench business! I saw these at a local street fair last weekend.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment