Router table follow up

| |
Overall, Im pretty happy with the way my router table turned out. I still cant use it until I make my router lift. I hope to get started on that soon so I can get this thing in use. Once in a while its fun to work on a really big project, and to me this one is huge, but I dont think I would have the patience to do it all the time. Looking forward to getting back to some smaller projects.
My wife showed me a picture she took at some store. It was a "jewelry tree". Basically, it looks like a tree without leaves: all sorts of branches. You store and display jewelry by hanging it from the branches. Rings, necklaces, bracelets...whatever. Sounds like a fun project. It was made out of metal but if I can, Id like to figure out a way to make it out of wood. Still pondering those branches.
I wanted to post this video with Fridays video, but YouTube has been foiling my effort for some reason. Finally got it uploaded today. Just to answer a few of the questions about this build.
*****

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment