Sawhorse plans compressor cart and playhouse

| |
Want to thank Don for taking the time to draw up this SketchUp plan for the sawhorse I made last week.
*****
And while Im at it, a few people have asked for a stackable version. While there are plenty online, its definitely worth checking out Matthiass horses over at Woodgears. 
*****
David LaNear sent over his Spring project, which is also a storage project. He bought the plans for this compressor cart online for $4 and modified it to suit his needs. Cost him about $75 to make.
Heres a photo of the original cart:
Heres how David built his:
"The original plans had side openings for accessories but I wanted an enclosed area to keep dust and critters out. I added the removable tray and 2" to the storage. I used urethane caster wheels instead of the larger utility cart wheels. The original plans called for screws, glue and clamping. I used pocket whole screws and glue, instead. I also changed the hose hanger. Instead of a square hose hanger I made it curved. Also I made a little shelf under the hanger to store adapters I use more often. I used a stain/urethane to seal the wood."
*****
Finally, I wanted to show you a big little project from Ted Morgan. This is such a cute playhouse! I love all the details.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment