Almost December!

| |
Still lots of time to make Christmas presents. Well, four weekends. Some ideas:
Heres a great idea for pet lovers. Brandon Allen built this luxurious four-poster doggie bed with a lot of help from his Kreg Jig.
*****
And speaking of Kreg, Sammy Sills is making eight of my Kreg crates (remember those?) for Christmas gifts. Fill em up with some good beer and youve got a very special gift!
*****
Everywhere I look I keep seeing stocking holders with the hook in front. I suppose they are just intended as mantel decorations rather than actually holding stockings stuffed with goodies. Bill Akins made a bunch of my version. And they wont fall off!
*****
Lastly, I wanted to share a photo of Randy Dressens nativity scene. The great thing about decorative Christmas projects is that they become family heirlooms. And they generally remain in good condition since they are stored most of the year. Rands dad made this back in the 1960s. His mom made the ceramic figures.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment