Spring projects and Ted

| |
Wanted to post this link to an article Matthias wrote about the April Fools video we made together. You might find it of interest is you are curious about the technical part of making that video.
I can tell you that it is far easier to make a straightforward woodworking video, but its really fun to challenge myself from time to time, too!
Spring is here!I want to see if I can come up with some springtime projects. If you have built any special outdoor projects or are working on something, send me pictures! Time to start spending some time outdoors.
Ted, oh Ted...where are you?If any of you has a copy of Teds Woodworkings 16,000 plans DVD, let me know. Id really like to do a review of it for my web site. Ted, dude...you are hard to find. No contact info on your web site. I had to do a whois domain query to find an admin email address. I sent you a message, but havent heard from you.
Im sure you watch my videos, because they keep (accidentally, Im sure) getting taken from my channel and re-uploaded to various YouTube channels...and they all direct viewers to your web site. Curiouser and curiouser.
Anyway, Ill keep at it. Maybe if I just say "TEDS WOODWORKING" a bunch of times in this post, it will draw you or other Google searchers here. Ill try it:
Teds Woodworking 16,000 woodworking plans Teds Woodworking 16,000 woodworking plans Teds Woodworking 16,000 woodworking plans Teds Woodworking 16,000 woodworking plans Teds Woodworking 16,000 woodworking plans Teds Woodworking 16,000 woodworking plans Teds Woodworking 16,000 woodworking plans Teds Woodworking 16,000 woodworking plans Teds Woodworking 16,000 woodworking plans Teds Woodworking 16,000 woodworking plans.
Cool. Hope to speak with you soon.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment