Outdoor projects

| |
I never really know which of my projects will strike a chord with viewers, but I think I have had more people send me versions of my garden bench than any other project.
Heres Will Smiths version. He went with 1x4s instead of 1x3s for the slats. That makes it even easier!
*****
Jim Sheltons bench. I like the dark color.
*****
And Bob Stoehrs:
*****
Sam Rusch built his bench without arms. (The bench, that is, not Sam.) Total cost of lumber: about $10.
*****
Here is Adrian Thewliss take on my recent planter box. Hes got bell peppers planted in his. Plus, it turns out Adrian is a local boy...friends with my neighbor two doors down.
*****
Here is a great idea for an outdoor table. Jim Feickert built this using old pallets. Very cool idea.
*****
Finally, I had to show you this pair of "punisher chairs" from Ron Buchanan. Halloween is right around the corner, you know.
*****
Mere Minutes

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment