Throwback Thursday Toys

| |
Since everyone seems to be doing this whole "Throwback Thursday" thing lately I thought I would jump on the bandwagon before it disappears!
Ive got a really cool toy project tomorrow, so heres a video from February 25, 2011 that shows how to make a fun toy called the "Ten Cent Labyrinth Challenge" from Bob Gilsdorfs incredibly awesome book, Zany Wooden Toys That Whiz, Spin, Pop, and Fly.
By the way, Bob has a new book out! Zany Wooden Toys Reloaded!: More Wild Projects from the Toy Inventors Workshop. More fun toys and games you can make with limited tools.
Heres a toy I made when I was eight. Kind of a clunky scooter made out of plywood. I think mostly I wanted something to put that huge smiley face sticker on, because I dont recall riding it too much.
*****

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment