Secret compartment pencil holder

| |
I think its great that a lot of kids watch my show. So I decided to come up with a project that almost any kid can make with very little experience and just a few basic tools.
The hard part was coming up with an idea that wasnt boring. I see a lot of "woodworking for kids" projects that are often just dumbed-down versions of projects for adults.
So I thought about the kinds of things that fascinated me as a child and one of those was anything with a secret compartment. Even today, I think it would be awesome to have a secret room in my house. Especially if it had one of those Scooby-Doo spinning bookcases for entry. But, for now, heres a pencil holder that holds a hidden compartment with a secret for opening it.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment