Plans for the home made pocket hole jig and kids gettin er done

| |
Last week I posted some pictures Carmen Salamones shop-made pocket hole jig. It wasnt long before Bruce (Wood Chuck) cranked out some plans. Download his Sketchup file here. Thanks Bruce!
*****
Carmen Salamone is quite productive. Here are more versions of the wind spinner.  (You may recall, hes the one who inspired me to make mine.) I love the way people are painting these things.
*****
And check out these made by Macgyver Norris and Country Barbie. (I am going to guess those are nicknames, unless they live in Hollywood!) This is part of Kevin Wells "Little Woodworkers" feature.  And check out Kevins web site, Chuckin Wood.
*****
Kids today. Charlie Webster incorporated his version of my planter box as part of his Boy Scout Eagle Project. Looks great. 

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment