Folding stools

| |
About two years ago I made a folding step stool and I have always had people asking for plans. Unfortunately, like most of my projects, I never make any detailed plans.
To refresh your memory, here is one that Robert Naylor made. (He also made the drill press table with vise I posted last Sunday)
Plans!
Tim Barker took the time to strip down the instructions in my video and actually make a set of plans.  Download the PDF here. Thanks Tim!
Heres the video from November 2009:
*****
Finally, I received a really special gift in the mail yesterday from 1st Battalion, 7th Field Artillery. Its flag that was flown in Iraq. It included a photo and document signed by CSM William Bauer and LTC Andrew Gainey. There was no note in the package, though. So if you sent this, let me know! I am planning a project for it to be posted on Veterans Day. 11-11-11 this year!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment