Games fishing and router jointing

| |
Are you familiar with a game called Kubb? Olivier Van den Brande in Belgium sent over a picture of a Kubb set he made. I love backyard games. I need to look into this further and maybe make a set.
*****
And here it is again: fishing season! I actually just made that up because I dont fish. Nor do I think fishing has a season: Ive seen guys fishing on frozen lakes. Not my idea of a good time, but what does look fun is making a fishing rod rack! And that was a really long and convoluted way to get to Tim Bailys pictures of this beautiful fishing rod rack he made! 
*****
Mike Szymanski made one of my folding step stools and uses it on job sites from Michigan to Alaska. Calls it a real knee-saver. He made his out of oak and used maple dowels. Sounds really sturdy.
*****
One more entry into the Picnic Tote club. This one from frequent contributor, Bill Wilson.
*****
First time project! I dont recall any of my first woodworking projects coming out this nice. Kim Whitley-Gaynor made this rustic farmhouse table using reclaimed wood. Take a moment to read about the process on her blog, Living Vintage.
Banana stand! You may recall my banana stand project from way back in February. I can tell you that I actually do get a lot of use out of it and it does actually keep bananas fresh longer. Heres Peter Nowikows version that reminds me of a question mark! Thanks Peter!
*****
Mere Minutes
This is a scene I cut out of my bookends video. I think its a pretty useful technique so i decided to post it as a Mere Minutes video.