Vikings router tables stools and yes its Dutch

| |
I really need to check stuff out before I go blathering on. I thought yesterdays video was in German. I have an untrained ear. Thank you everyone who informed me that it is Dutch, or more specifically, Belgian Dutch: Flemish. Sorry!
Peter the Clown is awesome though. I like him in any language.
There seems to be a large number of Northern European Mere Mortal woodworkers. Ive really never been anywhere, but Scandinavia is one of those places that just fascinates me: I would love to visit. Vikings rule! (Hey, maybe that accounts for the hardiness of Minnesotans.)Martien de Boer, who is Dutch, sent me this joke about his southern neighbors:
How can you keep a Belgium guy busy for months? Tell him theres a bag of chips in the corner of the circle shaped room.
This is "vlaamse friet", served at a special booth called a"frietkot". According to Martien, "realBelgium chips are the most delicious chips in the world".But wait...that comes with beer??? Im there!!!
Hey you Vikings...send me pictures of your projects. Id love to see them and post them here. Like to see your shops too.
******
Mere Minutes

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment