Back to business! And a whole heap of mallets

| |
Hi guys, I am back from my week off and feel fairly rejuvenated. The biggest problem with returning from a vacation is trying to catch up on all the email and messages that have piled up over the week!
I was thrilled to discover how many of you busy bees have been making mallets. So lets dive in.
*****
Wes Woods in Idaho made his using oak from an old pallet and added black walnut wedges.
*****
Carmen Salamone had the great idea to fill the head of his mallet with pennies. I think Ill try that next time!
*****
Heres Denny Scharringas take using birdseye maple, ipe, and mahogany.
*****
Ron Ward made a mallet without the help of a table saw, but it came out great. I especially like the head shape.
*****
James Everett raided his scrap pile and put some red oak, purple heart, and walnut to use.
*****
Bill Wilson checked in with his walnut and padauk mallet. He used lead weights from black powder bullets for the head.
*****
Mere Minutes
I am making a door harp for Fridays video. Plus a little of what I did on my summer break.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment