Creative ideas

| |
Programming note. If any of you have an internet-connected TV, you can check out my show on Blip.tv. I use a Roku device to connect. If you dont have one, its a great way to watch TV without cable or satellite. I absolutely love that thing! (For some reason, you have to search for Woodworking for Mere Mortals. I cant figure out why I am not listed in the DIY section or any other section by browsing.) *****
Heres a really cool idea. John sent me over a link to this Gizmodo article. Build an iPad stand using, well hand tools! I love that it is completely adjustable!
*****
Randy Cosgrove sent me over a picture of his home-made Grr-Ripper clones. These look almost identical to the real thing. 
(Heres a simpler version Serjio Jimenez made back in August last year.)
*****
My contribution into the "I can make one of those" category is the silicon glue brush seen in last Fridays video. Its similar to the one Rockler is selling for $4.00. I got mine at the Dollar Store. Its used for brushing barbecue sauce. Just had to cut the tips of the bristles down a bit. It really works great!
*****
Mere Minutes

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment